Friday, August 20, 2010

232:365


This morning, I had an appointment with a new doctor, Dr. G. I was a little irked because I had to wait quite a while, but once I got to see the Dr., everything was good. I hated the Dr. I had when I was pregnant with Whitney and just did not want to even see him at all anymore. So this new Dr. is a family practician, which means I can take care of my allergy issues with him, too! He is a great Christian, and I absolutely LOVE his nurse. I am so glad to have found him. After that, mom and I went to Old Town to a quilt store. OH! The fabrics! We bought a pattern and some fabrics for me to make a dress for my littlest niece! This is the first time I've really sewn in a while, and I think it came out pretty good! Its also completely reversible and has a little headband, toO!

No comments:

Post a Comment