Monday, August 23, 2010

235:365


Its been a crazy day! An insane Monday. My morning got off to a start with a guy who had apparently not had his coffee yet. I was driving to work and this guy (a Vanilla Ice lookalike, btw) started to get all road-ragey... ugh. Too early for cutting people off, shouting and flipping the bird, dude. Seriously. I was cranking out stuff at work like a crazy person so I could leave at noon. It was nuts. But, alas, I got out of the office aroun 12:30 then mom and I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Mom's been working on a quilt for David for years, and needed to find someone to quilt it. So after lunch we went to a lady's house for her to look at it. This lady's entire liviing room was filled with quilting and sewing machines! How amazing! For dinner tonight, we went to Wahoo's! Yum! I'm so bummed mom has to leave tomorrow... but we will see her again in less than a week! I can't wait! Its been a great time having her here!

No comments:

Post a Comment