Sunday, January 17, 2010

17:365

I was fortunate to get today's Picture O'the Day early on, as Sean and I were heading to Chili's for lunch after church. We were behind this Crown Victoria, and I couldn't help but notice the decoration plate around the license plate.... "FREELANCE GYNECOLOGIST." Kinda made me chuckle. Funny if you're a frat boy. Whenever I see something both twisted and witty like this, I always wonder what kind of person associates themself with that, in this case the driver... and being that this was undoubtedly an "old person" car, I was curious. Sure enough, it was an old guy... probably mid to late 70's, who was driving the car, and his sweet-looking gray haired wife. Weird. Weird. Weird. Weird. Creepy, hillarious and disturbing all at the same time. I just had to get a picture. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment