Thursday, January 7, 2010

7:365

Part of doing this Photography Project is that it is supposed to challenge my creativity. Today's picture was going to be of us eating our free Chick-Fil-A breakfast this morning (free Chicky EVERY MORNING for the enitre month of January... we're going on 6 for 6 right now), but then I remembered what I promised in yesterday's post... not all about food, cats or baby bumps. Hmph. So I had to get creative and try to see the beauty that's around me. This evening I went to JoAnn's because I am going to make a bracelet for Whitney. So I went to the bead aisle and this is what I saw! Pretty pretties! (On a side note, the register lady and I went 'round and 'round about whether or not the alphabet beads I selected should have been on sale. I finally let her win, even though I think she was wrong. So, note to JoAnn shoppers... I guess they don't consider tiny squares with holes through them, presumably for stringing together on a bracelet or necklace, to be a bead. What they call it, I don't know. But its not a bead and is therefore not 40% off. Just thought you'd like to know!) :-) Tomorrow's pic may very well be a Chick-Fil-A shot. But don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment