Monday, January 18, 2010

18:365

Today was a near-perfect day. I had to be at a meeting for work at 10:30 so I slept in till around 9. Got done with the meeting in time to meet hubby for lunch! It was raining a lot (by California standards) today, so we ate at Panera... a delicious choice for a cold rainy day! Hubby was getting the oil changed on his truck, so we had some time to kill and spent it in Borders. I love bookstores. This afternoon I came home and got to work on starting Whitney's scrapbook! I spent a good three hours or so and got quite a bit done! I also discovered Hulu.com for the first time and was in heaven to find that both 21 Jumpstreet and My So-Called Life are available on there!! yay! 2 episodes of Jumpstreet and 2 of MSCL. It brought me great joy! This set-up is in our dining room... I really need to make my own craft room so I don't mess up the main rooms of our house! It was a great day. Oh! And to top it off there was even a tornado warning today! Didn't last long at all, but still kinda fun nonetheless. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment