Sunday, January 31, 2010

31:365

We went over to Jimmy & Megan's tonight to watch the Grammy's... it was a lot of fun. These boys always crack us up when they're together. I was so excited for the 3-D Michael Jackson tribute... While I would have preferred an MJ Mashup of all his greatest songs, I thought the 3-D was pretty cool. And the background video was one from the tour that would have been just spectacular. So all in all it was pretty good. Of course, I would have loved nothing more than for the King of Pop himself to have been on stage tonight. I still remember staying up way past my bedtime one year in the early 90's to watch him perform on the Grammy's. Ok, so next award show up this season... its the biggie! The Oscars! And the nominees will be announced on Tuesday! I can't wait!

PS- Since I've officially been doing this for 31 days now, does that mean its a 'habit'? I hope so! I'm really enjoying this project... even if there are some days that are much more boring than others!

No comments:

Post a Comment