Friday, January 22, 2010

22:365

Today was a great Friday off! I had planned on getting a lot more done that I actually did, but that's ok. We started off with free Chick-Fil-A breakfast (yum!), then headed to sign some legal mumbo jumbo papers. After that, we went to the mall in search of a sweet stuffed animal for Whitney. Sean's been looking online for the perfect one, and found some that he liked at Anthropologie. *sigh* I love that store. I would buy and/or wear and/or use anything in that store. LOVE.It.ALL. So we settled on this sweet, soft and Velveteen-like rabbit. I love it. Whitney will love it. Its great. One more step closer to getting ready (?) for her arrival. Oh, and of course, no trip to the mall is complete without a slice of cookie cake. My hubby is the best. I.LOVE.HIM.LOTS. :-)

1 comment:

  1. what a day! i'm so glad you got fridays back with your hubbers. and YES *SIGH* anthropologie. i wish, wish, wish we had one. but makes trips to see the in-laws in houston twice as nice ;)

    ReplyDelete