Sunday, January 24, 2010

24:365

Today we tried to finish up the flooring that we started before the New Year... well, we didn't finish. But we got a little bit done. Or should I say, Sean and Jordan got a little bit done. I don't know what builder/designer thought that bullnose corners should be "in" but for the record, I think they're TOTALLY stupid! Not only do they pose a logistical problem in painting two rooms different colors (where to stop one color, where to start another?), it causes you to have to make at least two or three additional cuts and puzzle pieces when putting in new baseboards. Absolutely stupid. I don't even think they look good. I much prefer the crisp, clean lines of regular 'ol square corners. Ok, enough ranting. This was me finishing up the painting of the last few baseboards. I can't wait to have them all in and be able to put our house back in 'order!'

No comments:

Post a Comment