Thursday, January 21, 2010

21:365

You may have heard about these crazy storms that California has been getting lately. Well, by my snobby, mid-west storm standards, they're hardly spectacular, but the rain has been really nice! I have a skylight right above my desk at work and its so fun to hear the rain ping off of it. I saw this beautiful rainbow tonight as I was leaving work. It is the second one I've seen this week. The first time, I didn't have my camera with me. I was so thrilled to see this one AND capture it! The colors in this rainbow were so vivid... I could even decipher clearly between the Blue-Indigo-Violet! Sometimes rainbows aren't that clear, but this one was perfect. The sky behind it was growing darker and it was just such a great (and timely) reminder of the promises that God makes AND keeps to his children. I wonder, if God were to give me my own "rainbow" for this time in my life, when we're finally "on the other side" of our pain, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment