Sunday, July 4, 2010

185:365

picture coming....

We went to our friends' Sean and Christine's house tonight... we all had great hopes of catching the fireworks at Sanger High. We packed up (6 of us, with Jake and Mandy following) in the Nathan's car, only to pull into an empty Sanger High parking lot 20 minutes later. The fireworks had been the night before... bummer dude. I love fireworks. They're one of my favorite things ever. No seriously, they're on the list. Of favorite things. I really have one. A list I mean. Of favorite things. I should post it sometime. If only I could find it.... But I digress... I did wear this really cute dress for the occasion,, though... I got it last year and planned on wearing it to the coast for Memorial day, but like all the lame-o NoCal beaches, it was too cold to wear. So I got to wear it this year for the 4th. :-) Sean has the last day of baseball camp downtown today. I went and helped out cooking the hotdogs and hamburgers and stuff, but in the end, wound up letting the guys do all the hot dirty work. :-) So we were outside almost all day. This year's 4th of July sadly felt like such a waste though... no great food, no great fireworks... just kinda a bummer. Here's hoping next year is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment