Saturday, July 10, 2010

191:365

Our stay in San Francisco last night was great! Our hotel was a cute boutique hotel right in the heart of Union Square. We both slept so good we didn't get up until 9 this morning! Sean had one more treat for my birthday weekend... IKEA!!! Man, this guy is good! I promised to be out in less then 5 hours, and he was a trooper. We actually made it in and out of there in 2 hours!! Record time for an IKEA shopping trip! We left with a basketfull of goodies... and I've already put it all to good use at home! I just love my husband so much... this Birthday weekend has been perfect... filled with all kinds of things that he KNEW I would love. :-) I. heart. him. (and IKEA).

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you got and how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Ikea has shopping carts?? Maybe ours does and I've just never noticed...

    ReplyDelete