Monday, July 26, 2010

207:365

Ugh today was such a waste. I have today off this week, which meant 4-day weekend! Yay! (I am working Friday, though, which I usually have off.) I woke up later than I wanted to today, and then spent the entire afternoon looking for curtains for our living room and dining room. I bought stuff for both, but when I got home tonight and put them up, I hated them. I mean H-A-T-E it all! Grrrrrrrrr. So I feel like today has been a horrbile waste of a perfectly good day off. This weekend we also switched up our TV service providers. We've had AT&T Uverse, but hated it. It just kept getting more expensive and it wasn't really a great service. That, and I just really dislike AT&T. So, we switched to Direct TV which is less than half the price!! And Sean gets all of his football channels that he's been wanting for years. Sean's been playing around with the TV and he found that you can put Apps on the tv! This is one where he could make the screen look cracked and write a message... did you think Shep was proclaiming his love for me on national tv? nope, just my husband playing with our TV apps. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment