Saturday, July 17, 2010

198:365

Today I had to work for a little bit... took the mobile to a community health fair in Selma. This picture is from something that I found while I was cleaning out the craft closet... it is a box full of all the little love notes and cards I've written for Sean. One summer while we were apart, I made a box full of letters for him to open at different times... so Sean and I both sat down and went through the box again together... it was so much fun. It also reminded me of how much I tend to take things for granted. My letters were full of encouraging words and love and Scriptures to help him in his every day life... I need to get back to doing things like that. It was so much fun to go through these again!

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing a few weeks ago while cleaning out our spare room! I was amazed at how I was sharing scripture and my journal entries (and his) were all about praying for each other.

    ReplyDelete