Friday, July 9, 2010

190:365

Today is my birthday!! Wooo hoooo! Its my last birthday in my 20's. I can't believe I'm 29! One of the things that stinks the most about having family so spread out is that I don't get to spend many special days, like birthdays, with them. But thanks to my awesomest hubby, it was still a really great, special day. Sean surprised me with a trip up to San Francisco! And the best part... we went to see Wicked!!!! When we got to San Fran today, we looked around some of the shops (H&M!!!), then headed down to the Wharf. Of course we had to stop and take pictures of Whitney reminders that we saw everywhere.
For dinner, we headed to my fave... Joe's Crab Shack! I think I could seriously win a crab eating contest. I got the biggest crab leg feast they had-- the Crab Daddy-- and STILL could have eaten three more buckets. I love the stuff. I'm still thinking about dinner. Mmmmmmm. Sean just sits there and watched me eat, laughing as I savor each delicious bite! Haha!
After we headed back to our hotel and changed, we headed to the Orpheum theatre for the best part of the night... "Wicked"!!!! And get this--- we had FRONT ROW SEATS!!! They were fabulous and amazing!! I absolutely LOVED the show... it was beautifully written, sung, acted, danced, etc.... And the costumes were simply incredible. I loved it! After the show, Sean arranged for room service to deliver a yummy piece of chocolate lava cake. It was great! We had an awesome time-- thanks, hubby for such a wonderful Birthday! I realized that I have spent every birthday in my 20's-- except for my 20th-- with Sean. Its kinda sweet.... but then it also kinda means I'm getting old. :-) Oh well... I wouldn't have it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment