Thursday, July 15, 2010

196:365

I feel like I've gotten so much accomplished today, but I really only did one thing... cleaned out our office! We have a lot of miscellaneous furniture that we are going to sell, and most of it has been stuffed into our office. So I spent a good 6 hours today cleaining it out and even cleaning out and organizing our craft closet. I also filled another whole box for Goodwill! It feels good to be de-cluttering, one room at a time! The only problem is, now I really want to paint the office and decorate it all pretty! But I still don't know exactly what I want. I got the idea to make a layout of our home's paint colors from a blog I love, called Young House Love. So, I spent this evening working on a mock-up of our paint lay-out. I have to say, looking at it all together, it looks pretty dark. But it doesn't feel dark in our house... maybe its because we have 15+ foot ceilings? I don't know... I still need to figure out a color for Bedroom 2, which is the office, and our master bedroom/bathroom. This is a fun way to see how it all flows! I haven't painted the kitchen, dining, laundry or guest bathroom yet... so this layout is kinda a test to see how it goes together..... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment