Sunday, July 11, 2010

192:365

Tonight, Sean and I tried our hands at a new recipe- Koshary. Its a traditional Egyptian meal that we had in Cairo on our trip there a few months ago. It was great!! It tasted ALMOST just like we remembered... we still need to tweak the tomato sauce a little bit. The kind we made was too chunky... we want it more saucy. So we'll definitely be trying this one again! Earlier today, I went over to my friend, Kirsten's house. She just bought a brand new Cricut! I am so excited to have a Cricut buddy in Fresno!!! She even got the BIG one that cuts 12x24. Mine only cuts 6x12. I'm so excited to finally have a friend in town that has one, so we can share cartridges and get together to create fun stuff!! We make a vinyl name thing for her wall-- it was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment