Sunday, July 25, 2010

206:365

Tonight, Sean and I drove down to Bakersfield to meet some more of our Joplin friends for dinner. The Heads and Liberatroes are vacationing down in Santa Clarita, so we decided to meet halfway so we could all hang out for a little bit. I'd never actually met Tim and Joe's wives before, but they were great! I could definitely see us hanging out all together if we ever moved back to Joplin. And Sean... oh, my Sean. It was so great to see him in his element with such great friends. I know he'd love to be close enough to be able to hang out with them regularly, especially during football season. This has been such a refreshing weekend with some really good people. There's an authenticity to some people that you just can't fake, and the friends we've been surrounded by this weekend have been just that. It was a really great reminder of the wonderful people that God has placed in our lives. I am so grateful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment