Sunday, February 7, 2010

38:365

superbowl2010.gif

Today was the superbowl! I think it was Supebowl 34. (No picture becaue I forgot to take one!) It was the New Orleans Saints versus the Indianapolis Colts. I really didn't care which team won, so it was a really good game. Since Sean was still up at Hume Lake with Jimmy and the Jr Hi group, I went up to Jim & Linda Corrao's house to watch part of the game. I stayed until about half time then came home and finished watching the game. I'm still not feeling so great, but it was a fun day to be with friends. For some reason, I thought Sean was coming home today, so you can imagine my disappointment when I realized he didn't get home until tomorrow!! Oh, well... just one more night. And I"m glad I haven't gone into labor or anything while he was up in the mountains! My biggest fear is that he'd have to zoom down the hill in the snow! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment