Wednesday, February 17, 2010

48:365

I think our kitties know when we are sad. I walked into our bedroom today and found the boys lying on either side of Whitney's bunny. This is an especially sweet photo because Duke is my kitty and he's laying on my side of the bed (right of screen); Seal is Sean's kitty and always lays on his side of the bed! They've loved having us home so much and are absolutely spoiled.
The morning that Whitney was born, we drove out of our neighborhood (on Whitney Avenue!) and saw these beautiful white flowers blooming on the trees. They weren't there the previous morning... it was like the popped out just to welcome her into our hearts. So beautiful. These trees have started to bloom all over town and they always make me think of her. This morning on our way out of the neighborhood, mom and I stopped to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment