Thursday, February 25, 2010

56:365


My mamma had to leave today. The past two weeks have been such a blur, and they have gone by so fast. I am so glad she was able to be here for everything that happened. God's timing is absolutely perfect. I love that she got to hold her granddaughter. I love the mornings we had together, just sitting in our jammies, drinking coffee and watching "Regis & Kelly." I love all the projects we got to do together... tackling my closet, stocking up our freezer and scouting out succulents for a garden I am going to plant in memory of Whitney. I am just so thankful for my mom. She has been such an incredible blessing and joy to have with me at this time. I wish it were two months more that she had here!! My house is strangely quiet now, just me, Sean and the cats. Its lonelier now, just the two of us. But this is what getting back to life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment