Monday, February 8, 2010

39:365

Today, I got two very special packages in the mail. I was still feeling really crummy from my cold, but had to go to work anyways because we were short-staffed and I had a meeting out of town. So it was nice to come home and find some packages!! The first package was this beautiful gown from an online Angel baby mamma, Heidi. She has a group of friends that makes gowns especially for situations like our's. She also made the beautiful matching bracelets for Whitney and me, too! Now that we have her gown, I feel ready that if something should happen tomorrow, we have all that I wanted to make memories with her. But of course, I want all the time in the world that I can get with my dear daughter. Its just nice to finally feel as ready as I think we'll ever be.

The second package was a beautiful memory box that my mom had a friend of her's make for us. It is made out of exquisite woods, and she designed the carving for the top. It says, "Whitney Jill, forever in our hearts" and has two intertwined hearts at the top. I will post a picture on here another day. This evening, we also had several friends over. All the youth sponsors who were up at Hume Lake with Sean came over to watch the SuperBowl, since they had missed it. It was fun! Some of them had even gone the whole weekend without finding out the score! I am thinking I will stay home from work tomorrow, if I can. I just can't seem to shake this cold and cough! After our friends left this evening, Sean and I used our heartbeat monitor that we ordered online. We immediately found Whitney's precious, galloping heartbeat. It was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment