Tuesday, February 2, 2010

33:365

Lost Final Season premiere tonight!! (We are currently watching the season finale from last year, hence the thing that says "Next Tuesday"... which really means this Tuesday-- tonight!) However, we are both incredibly tired so I think we'll let DVR do the watching tonight, and catch it tomorrow. West coast time is a bummer. Central is by far the best for watching TV... all shows done by 10 pm! Even though 11 o'clock is just one hour later, it seems so much later! Also, can you see my pretty new artwork in this pic? Its the 3 beside the TV... I got them this weekend... much better than the previous pictures I had hanging there. And see that little cabinet in the corner? I have plans for that little thing... painting it, adding some bun legs (stained a dark wood) and some kind of top for it. Then accessories, hiding our DVDs and electronics in it... will be great! THEN I can accessorize the mantel finally! (I painted that this past weekend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment