Friday, February 19, 2010

50:365



My dear friends where I used to work at LifeChoices sent me these beautiful flowers. I started crying when I saw who they were from... I love flowers... it was almost like they just came to my door and delivered them themselves. It makes the world feel smaller to get something from half way across the country. So I took a picture of them with our bunny. :-)

Tonight we also played on last game of Cities & Knights. At the end of the week, these were our scores of how much we'd won. You'll notice dad and I have half scores... that because we shared a victory... we said we'd play until 10 points or 10 o'clock, but when I reached 10 points everyone wanted to keep playing. So we did but dad came back and was ahead when it was quitting time at 10 o'clock! So we just said we both won. :-) Dad has to leave tomorrow.... :-( Its been so great having him here and sharing our memories of Whitney with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment