Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40:365

Well, after 40 days of doing this, this is the first entry where I don't have a picture! I literally did not get out of bed all day long. I just layed in bed and slept or read. It was cloudy and rainy all day, which is the perfect kind of weather I love. Sean has been so good to me today... pampering me and bringing me soup and tea. He came home shortly after lunch today and stayed in bed with Whitney and me the rest of the afternoon and evening. It was a perfect family day, just the three of us, even though I wasn't feeling good at all. I wish today could have lasted longer. Sean talked to my belly while I read a book. I hugged my tummy while he played on the computer. It was a great day. Sorry I don't have a picture to remember it by! But just take my word for it, I won't ever forget this day!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think a photo
    could truly depict this day!
    My heart goes out to you(both)!!

    ReplyDelete