Wednesday, March 3, 2010

62:365

Can you guess what this picture is all about? That's right... we're walking like an Egyptian, gettin' in some practices... cuz we just booked our tickets tonight!!! We're going to Cairo! I can't wait! Today was an alright day... I went back to work. Only broke down in tears about 3 times. I realize at some point, life will have to get back to 'normal' but I'm just not ready for that yet. Afterall, if I had a living baby at home, I wouldn't be worried about work. So why am I putting so much pressure on myself to get back into it so quickly now? Good question. No answer. :-) Tommy & Shiny brought us dinner tonight... it was so great! She made us Indian food and it was, of course, delish!!! It rained this afternoon and I loved it. Its been a busy day. I still just miss my baby so much.

2 comments:

  1. You two are so goofy...I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you guys have a wonderful trip!
    glad you are taking the time to enjoy each other!!

    ReplyDelete