Sunday, March 7, 2010

66:365

Sorry my picture for today is kinda lame... but I really didn't do a whole lot today! My favorite time of the year is award show season... Grammy's, Golden Globes, and the Super Bowl of them all, the Oscars. In years past, we've had Oscar parties with my best friends. But, sadly, they all live in Tulsa so there was no Oscar party this year. We're hoping to have another big party next year. I wasn't really interested in many of the nominated films this year, but was really glad that "The Hurt Locker" won Best Picture. And of course, I was thrilled that Sandra Bullock finally won a best actress Oscar! Sean and I made a chicken pot pie (someone from church made it for us a few weeks ago and gave us an extra one to freeze.... YUM), drank Cream Sodas and watch the awards. I also tried to IM with my BFFs during the show... but it wasn't the same as being there! Sean and I still had a great time, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment