Sunday, March 21, 2010

80:365

Again, I must apologize for the quality of this picture. No, I didn't get a big group of friends together and play scary zombie people take over Fresno. I just didn't bring my camera with me tonight because it didn't fit in my LV Speedy handbag. What can I say? Fashion first! :-) (I kid, I kid.) So I had to take the pic with my phone. This week our church is having a revival. Tonight was the first night and it will continue Monday and Tuesday. It was some GREAT preaching! Its so good to hear something really challenging that will also stick with you, ya know? So after church, a big group of us went to Dai Bi Dang for dinner. Here's a few of us waiting to get seated. It was a great time! If y'all live around here, you should come out to Northside for the rest of the evenings! It is some GOOOOOD stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment