Thursday, March 4, 2010

63:365

Today's picture is me and Katy... she's my hair stylist and is the sweetest person I have ever met. I've been going to her a little over a year, and aside from being a great stylist, she is just so caring... and fun! The last time I saw Katy was just a few days before our 18-week ultrasound with Whitney. So of course, I had no idea that anything was wrong at that point. After we found out about Whitney's problems, I have to admit that I was kind of nervous about the next time I would go get my hair done. I knew I would have to tell her about Whitney, and its just so hard to tell people about it sometimes. That's why I was so shocked and pleasantly surprised when she texted me a few weeks ago tell me that she had heard about Whitney (through a mutual friend) and that she was so sorry. She also said she wanted to pamper me and do my hair! It was so sweet of her to reach out like that. I was actually supposed to get my hair cut on the day Whitney was born. I had to cancel that appointment (obviously), but she still sent me a few encouraging texts that day. So today, I finally got to go do my hair. And I love it! Thank-you so much, Katy! You have such a caring heart and I just appreciate you so much! If anyone lives around me and needs a stylist, you should totally go to her! She is at Estancia Salon.

And just so you can see the new 'do better, here's another pic. (The fat cat had to get in on in, too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment