Tuesday, March 9, 2010

68:365



As I mentioned yesterday, the PCC banquet was tonight, and I was especially excited because it was the first time we had our Mobile Unit out for people to tour and look at. We were hoping to have the whole vehicle wrapped with our graphics, but due to a last minute glitch (the entire RV had to be buffed before we could have it installed. Boo!), we didn't have it done by the banquet. But, it is getting wrapped today and I'll have a picture to post on Friday (hopefull!)! So this first picture is me with a mock-up of what the finished product will look like!

Sean says there's no way I'm going to be driving this thing... its a 39 foot Monarch mobile home... I think I could totally drive it. What do you think?? :-)

I love these ladies. They are some of our friends/partners from a nearby rural town. Our mobile unit is going to be servicing the rural areas around our city. Our home center is right in the middle of a downtown, urban area and we realized that there are so many women who don't have access to our services because they live so far out of town. So we're bringing the services to them! The ladies in this picture above are actually going to be working to open a Pregnancy Center in their own town. We will go do pregnancy verifications and ultrasounds for them until the go medical. They are all such a blessing to me, and have been so encouraging in every area of my life!

The banquet went great tonight... quite a few people came through and toured the RV and David Beireit was our speaker. He is the founder of 40 Days For Life and his message was phenomenal. I am so blessed that God is allowing me to be a part of this life-saving ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment