Sunday, March 28, 2010

87:365

David had to leave today. We had a good morning at church (all of us went together!) then had lunch at In-N-Out. This next week I start back to work at my full Monday-Thursday schedule. I have a lot to do, so I am ready to get back to it. We had a good visit with David, and I can't believe it has been so long since I've seen him... over 2 years! Hopefully it won't be so long the next time. Tonight, Sean went downtown with our junior high group. This is the kids' Spring Break week, and they are spending a few days downtown working with some of our local missions. When Sean left I went to my friend Christine's house. She's my Mary Kay team leader and is showing me how to get everything started. After that, we went over to Megan's (Jimmy's wife) house to watch New Moon. We are all getting really excited for the new movie to come out this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment