Friday, March 19, 2010

78:365

I love Friday's. They're Sean's day off, and usually we get to spend it together. Sean got up this morning and went to get us breakfast from Chick-Fil-A. I was still in bed when he brought it back-- yay! A few days ago, I went to every single thrift store in town, looking for frames. I'm working on a wall collage and wanted some interesting, chunky frames. I bought all 9 of these (found at 3 different stores) for less than $12! Score! I am working on sanding them down and then I will paint them all the same color. I absolutely LOVE the green frame. I am actually thinking about maybe keeping it (and the original watercolor it houses) just as it is. But we'll see... I'll have to find one I like just as much to replace it and then I might. So today I started sanded down the frames. I didn't get very far though... just one down. :-) Tonight Sean and I went to a Christian Community Development conference downtown. It was pretty cool, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment