Saturday, March 27, 2010

86:365


We left San Fran this morning around 10:30. We stayed the night at the Hilton in Union Square. I've stayed here before and its a great hotel. Sean and I got up and brought up Starbucks for us all for breakfast. We have a very smooth ride home (compared to the trip up!) Most of the afternoon, we just relaxed. David and I went to the mall for a bit. He needed some new jeans-- I had tried to sew a hole in his old pair, and while it looked ok, I wanted to treat him to a new pair. Afterall, he's a college kid living on coffee and pasta... I thought some new jeans would be nice. :-) So we shopped around at the Gap for a bit then came home. We cooked Tri Tip for dinner and it was delicious! We were all pretty tired by the end of the day, but it was another great day spent with my 'baby' brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment