Thursday, March 25, 2010

84:365

My brother got into town late last night. It is so good to see him! I had to work this morning and I had a meeting out of town tonight, but we got to have dinner together. After dinner, we went to a memorial service hosted by Angel Babies. It was really nice. They read off all the names of the Angel Babies who were born in February (Whitney included) as well as all the hospice patients who died in February. It was at a church on the westside of town, and there were quite a lot of people there. It was nice to hear Whitney's name read and to remember her. I was really glad that my brother was able to be here and go to it with us, too. After the memorial service, I headed out to my meeting. It went really well and I think our abstinence education team is going to get into a new school in that area. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment