Friday, March 5, 2010

64:365

My hubby is the greatest! He loves me so much and is so thoughtful! He told me yesterday that I needed to be home around 10 o'clock this morning, and that he had a surprise for me. I asked if I needed to wear makeup, and he told me no. Hmmmm... what could it be? He told me this morning after I got up and took a shower that I was getting a full-body, one hour massage! Missy is a great woman at our church (we first met at a New Member's Banquet- fun!) who has such a gift for massage. She works at a Wellness center, but will also come to your home. Her massage business is also her ministry. My massage was UH-MAZING. I think I might try to make this a regular monthly thing! She came to my house, set up her massage table and it was wonderful! I turned on "Whitney's music" (aka Yiruma) and just relaxed. I thin there is something so healing about touch. It was great. Thank-you hubby and thank-you Missy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment