Saturday, May 1, 2010

121:365

Happy May Day! As a little girl, I remember filling paper baskets full of flowers and leaving them on our neighbors' doorstep. Such great memories! Today, we woke up and got some Starbucks after we checked out of our hotel. Then, we headed toward Gilroy to go to the outlet malls there! We were so close to IKEA, but just didn't have time to stop. It KILLED me to be so close and not dart in for some more of the curtains I've been wanting. Guess we'll just have to make another trip up there for that!! We stopped in Gilroy and made a killing at the Banana Republic and Gap outlets. I also saw TONS of stuff I loved at JCrew, but I was on a mission to find clothes for our upcoming trip to Egypt. So JCrew's fabulosity will have to wait for another trip. After all our shopping, we stopped at one of our favorite fastfood eateries, Arby's. Yum. How can you not love that place?!

No comments:

Post a Comment