Friday, May 7, 2010

127:365



Today's has been a nice day off... the morning started with a lazy breakfast in bed (Starbucks!). Then I got up and sat outside, reading with Sean for a while. I am currently reading Nefertiti... its the first in a series of historical fiction about Egypt. It is so good and I'm almost finished with it! I can't wait to get the next one to read while we are on our flight to Egypt!!! I had an eye doctor appointment today, so while we were at Costco for that, we had a late lunch there, too. Later this evening, I had a blast unpacking all my new Mary Kay make-up. So much fun!!! We grilled out some cilantro-lime flank steaks, and caught up on a lot of DVR. Great day! Tomorrow, I'm hoping to be more productive around the house, but we'll see what happens....

1 comment:

  1. I like the collage idea for when I have too many photos to choose from!

    Also, with the teaching you've been doing. The #1 thing I wish my teachers had said in sex-ed class in high school is, "You better listen if you EVER plan to have sex!" In my mind, I wasn't going to have sex before I got married, so the class didn't apply to me. Never occurred to me that it might be helpful info for when I get married! lol

    ReplyDelete