Saturday, May 29, 2010

149:365





Well, today we had to go home. But not until later in the afternoon. So once again, we hit the beach!! I finished my book and got to start a new one, "The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane." So far, I'm really liking it! Mom, Dad and Sean went snorkeling again... they were out for more than an hour!! They saw all kinds of neat fish again, and Sean even spotted a blue spotted ray! We also saw a lion fish that was right by the beach... we later learned they were really poisonous. For a second, before we knew they were poisonous, I almost jumped in next to the thing to get a better look at it... glad I didn't do that!! We had lunch at a yummy outdoor restaurant, then headed home, relaxed and tanned. Cairo even welcomed us home with a beautiful sunset. Tomorrow is our last day here in Egypt... I really don't want to leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment