Saturday, May 15, 2010

135:365


Ever wonder what it looks like when I pack for long trips? Well, here ya go! It takes me FOR-EV-AH to pack for trips, and long ones take even longer. Sean and I are leaving for Egypt tomorrow afternoon, and we'll be gone for two weeks!! Packing for me is like studying was in college... I need everything clean and in its proper place before I can really start. So yesterday I worked on cleaning house, and today was my day to pack! I think we've got everything pretty much set.... I am just so excited to go!!!! We have a big itinerary that my mom has wonderfully planned for us.... pyramids, sphinxes, temples, the Nile, the beach... oh my! I'll still be taking a picture every day, but may not be able to update things until I get home! So stay tuned for my adventures in the land of Pharoahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment