Thursday, May 13, 2010

133:365

Ever wonder why our government keeps getting deeper and deeper in the hole? The answer is here on my desk. Ok, maybe not so much in one word, but the American government is painfully inefficient. These are just a handful of the papers its taken to get a certification for our mobile unit. And it took me literally all day to get this together.... 8 hours, dozens of phone calls, multiple signatures, 3 cover letters, organizational charts, lists and tables... sheesh! It is truly unreal how discombobulated our state and federal agencies are... no one has a clue what's going on with any department other than their own. I would say that I hope some day they'll get it right, and all get on the same page.... but I don't really see that happening! I think that somewhere, there's a whole other government agency that no one knows about, and all they do is laugh at the disconnect and confusion the other government agencies cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment