Tuesday, May 4, 2010

124:365


Today was another good day... the classes I taught all day were pretty fun. They were all interactive and listened, so that was fun! I wasn't nearly as tired today as I was yesterday, but I still don't think I'll be changing career paths to 'full time teacher' any day soon. When I got home, Sean and I sat outside for a little while. It was the perfect evening. The breeze was gently blowing, our kitties were exploring the backyard and we were sitting together under the big blue sky, talking about life. One of those "I really, really love my life" moments. So I just had to capture it. As soon as I set my tripod in the grass to snap our 'perfect' moment, Seal came over and started sniffing the camera! I'm glad he got out of the way before the timer went off! I have to say this is one of my favorite photos of the year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment