Monday, May 3, 2010

123:365


I am teaching sex ed at one of our High Schools this week. I"m going to be here both today and tomorrow. There are four classes a day at 88 minutes each! I really hope my voice holds out!! I love talking to students about relationships, sexuality, healthy choices and things like that. The group I'm teaching this week are all 9th graders. Its just a fun age group. And this group in particular was really great-- super respectful. When I got home tonight, I was so worn out. I don't know how teachers do it all day, every day! I used to think I'd like to be a teacher... but as much fun as I had today, IT IS EXHAUSTING! I have a great husband, though. When I got home, he gave me a great foot massage while we watched some movies-- "The Blind Side" and "Sherlock Holmes." The Blind Side was sooooo good. Both Sean and I cried the whole way through it! It is one of my top 10 movies. However, I only made it about 30 minutes into Sherlock Holmes before I just about fell asleep on the couch. So I went to bed early while Sean finished watching it. I really was tired! The picture is of our bookshelves/window seat that jimmy is building... its pretty much done! we just have the shelves to add, then Sean and I will start painting it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment