Wednesday, June 2, 2010

153:365


Back to work today! There was a lot to do and catch up on, but it was great to be back at work with all the ladies I love! I am still pretty tired from our trip... we went to be early last night and I got up with ease this morning, but I start to drag in the middle of the afternoon! I am still sort of unpacking from our trip and I had to show you this awesome necklace that I got while we were in Egypt. In Egypt, you can pretty much find anything you want. And if you can't find it, someone will make it for you. We were at a jewelry shop with mom one evening after dinner. She was picking up some earrings that she had made for a friend, and I saw these beautiful necklaces-- names written in Arabic. Sort of like Carrie Bradshaw's gold "Carrie" necklace... only mine is silver and written in Arabic. I love it! I put in my request at the jeweler and in less than a week, it was ready for me to pick up, just in time to wear it home! And it was really fun at the airport... people would look at my necklace and sound out my name-- "She-ann?" Yep! Good to know the guy spelled it right and it doesn't say something silly! :-) This is one of my favorite pieces from Egypt!

No comments:

Post a Comment