Saturday, June 26, 2010

177:365

Today is our 6 year anniversary! We didn't really have a lot planned for today, but last night we did have dinner at my friend, Kelli's house with a few other couples. Just for fun this morning, I tried on my wedding gown.. I haven't tried it on since the day we got married and I am happy to say it still fits!! When I pulled it out of my hope chest and unzipped the garment bag, the sight of it again took my breath away. It was even more beautiful than I remembered it being on my wedding day. I absolutely LOVED my wedding dress!
But even more than my wedding dress, I love my husband. We've had some tough time and lots of fun adventures. Through it all, he has remained my constant companion. He loves me more than I deserve and the greatest life partner I could have ever hoped for. In just the six years we've been married, we've traveled the world! Jamaica, Italy and this year Egypt. He is my best friend, my favorite person. I love him. :-) I spent a good part of the afternoon painting our bookshelves/window seat, then we went to church tonight. After church, we went to Riverpark for sushi then picked up some chocolate covere strawberries for dessert. When we came home he had rented "When In Rome" for us to watch. It was a great anniversary, and I can't wait for many more!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment