Sunday, June 6, 2010

157:365


Sean is feeling much better today, and he's even able to walk on his own without the crutches now. I love this time of year because my flowers are starting to bloom, especially my hydranges bushes. They're HUGE and BEAUTIFUL!!! Unfortunately, the hydrangea bushes are getting rather unruly. Despite my efforts to cut them back last Spring, they still doubled in size! I'm gonna have to do some serious pruning this Fall. But for now, I'm loving having fresh flowers from my garden in the house! And if we hang out anytime this summer, chances are, I'll bring some for you too!! As I was inspecting them this afternoon, I found a friend chillin' on the leaves... a little lady bug. I love lady bugs. And I've really been missing Whitney lately, so this little ladybug just made me smile. A few seconds after I snapped this picture, the little booger jumped down my shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment