Friday, June 25, 2010

176:365

Today is a very sad day in the world of music... the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. Last year, when the news first hit the airwaves that MJ had died, Sean and I were driving home from Sacramento. I absolutely LOVE Michael Jackson. I have been a fan of his since I was a little girl. My mom tells me of the time I saw a MJ shirt in a store... I looked at it and just sighed and said, "I love that Mackson Jackson." Today was my day off, and I spent a good portion of it working house projects while watching MJ tribute shows.... as you can see from my TiVo today. He was such an incredible artist and humanitarian, and its such a tragedy the way his life downspiraled. Without sounding too melodramatic, I miss him... I think he had a lot of artistry left in him that the world will never see now.

No comments:

Post a Comment