Friday, June 4, 2010

155:365


I love Fridays. For now, they're my day off. I'll be changing my day off as soon as our mobile clinic is out, but for now, I have 3 day weekends all the time. Its great! I usually spend most of the day cleaning and getting done my "have to" stuff that I don't have time to do during the week. That way, I can really enjoy the actual weekend. Today, Seany went fishing with some of his buddies. He's so cute when he talks about getting ready to go do something with the guys. (And I'm sure he'll kill me for writing about this.) But it just makes me so happy to see him happy about spending time with his friends. I guess there's just something that's kinda attractive about my guy getting out his tackle box and fishing gear... lol. I dunno. Am I the only one? He's in his element when he does "guy stuff" like that and I love it. So today's picture is my cutie fixin' to go fishin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment