Sunday, June 13, 2010

164:365

I usually don't work on Sundays, and since I go to church on Saturday nights, I'm usually snoozing til noon or so. But, today I got to go to Clovis Hills Community Church with the mobile unit! I am so excited about this! We are taking our mobile unit out to our supporting churches so they can see the awesome things God is doing at the Pregnancy Care Center. So I spent the morning out there, hanging out in my 'mobile office'. I only had a handful of people come over to tour it, but it was still good to be out there. Next weekend I am going to be at our church with the mobile unit! Today, my hubby looked especially handsome in his Egypt shirt. A couple people teased him, saying it looked like a blouse, but I thought he looked dashing. :-) He is also sitting on our window seat that has yet to be painted.... but we're working on it people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment