Thursday, June 3, 2010

154:365


The weather has been absolutely beautiful the past few days. If you had told me that it would be the beginning of June and we'd barely be using our A/C, I'd think you were crazy. But its been great lately! My favorite part of the day has been the evenings. Sean and I have really enjoyed our back yard (thanks partly to Jordan for doing such a great job in cleaning it up for us while we were gone!). We have to water our budding veggies morning and night, so while Sean was out watering the garden tonight, the kitty boys and I sat out with him. Seal likes to chase the drips of water from the watering can. He goes really crazy over it... the only cat I know who chases after water instead of running away from it! I'm also liking feet pictures these days... it kinda gives a first person perspective on the shot, I think. :-) So to recap, here's a few things I'm loving lately:
1. the mild early summer weather
2. not using our a/c (read: saving cash money!)
3. our sorta cleaned up back yard
4. our growing flower garden
5. our goofy cats
6. twilight (as in the time of day, well and the books, but for this list, I mean the time)
7. primary-person perspective photos
8. apparently, alliterations
9. lists that fall one short of the traditional 10 items

No comments:

Post a Comment