Friday, June 11, 2010

162:365


What a good day! We woke up this morning and started painting our shelves. Sorry for the quality of today's picture... the shadows were all weird. Sean actually woke up a lot earlier than I did... he woke up at 7 to watch the first game in the 2010 World Cup. I slept in until closer to 10. :-) We worked for a little bit on our shelves (this is gonna take a while) then around 2, I left for a mani/pedi appointment with my friend Megan. It was so nice to treat ourselves... its been a while since I had a mani/pedi! And my nails are so pretty now! However, note to self: if you want to get a lot of painting done, don't schedule a mani/pedi for the same weekend. When I got home, I had planned on painting more, not thinking about the money I'd just spend on my nails. My wonderful hubby came to the rescue though and finished up what we had started. Tonight, we went to Megan & Jimmy's for dinner then watched Alice In Wonderland. It was actually a better movie than I thought it'd be!

No comments:

Post a Comment