Wednesday, June 9, 2010

160:365



Today was another roller coaster day. But I am confident that he who began a good work in us will carry it onto completion until the day of Christ Jesus. We had our FPU class at church tonight, and that was good. We learned about investing tonight... something I admittedly know absolutely nothing about. My favorite part of the night, though, was after class. Seany and I went home and tried out some hookah tobacco we got in Egypt. It was nice just sitting outsie and enjoying the cool weather and each other's company... talking about life and our future, our hopes and our dreams. We are still talking about Egypt and how much fun we had there! This weekend we are going to try to paint the shelves Jimmy has been building. So... one more work day this week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment